A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Birb Café is a coffee-making visual novel about a cute bird helping adventurers on their quests. Your choices matter!
Join Chelly as she picks up an apron and opens up her very own café: The Feathered Cup! Her customers are adventurers from all over the world, and they need the perfect stat-boosting coffee to succeed on their quest: a strength boost, poison resist, or perhaps just something to soothe their nerves?
Whatever it is that they need, Chelly will do her absolute best to help them!
Full game features:
- over 30 days worth of dialogue and coffee making, some days may be completely different based on your previous choices!
- 12 unique customers, each with their own story
- more upgrade levels for your coffee recipes
- more coffee recipes to unlock, based on real recipes, and each with their own effects
- 3 brewing methods
- branching paths and dialogue based on the coffee you serve, your customer's success depends on it even more in the full version... but still no pressure!
- multiple endings
- Chelly is even cuter in the full version!
|Genre||Visual Novel, Interactive Fiction, Simulation|
|Tags||2D, Casual, Colorful, Cute, Fantasy, Furry, Meaningful Choices, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial, One button|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.